Monday 15 March 2010

I'm loving Elle Decoration this month, i'm not always a fan but they've ticked the right boxes for me this month (April 2010).

I've actually found a very useful link through an article in it - i use a transfer process to get my designs on to the ceramics but i have been having major problems and loosing lots of the ceramics (and money!) in the kilning process not the fault of the wonderful compan, Jones and the Thimbles, whom do all my firing for me but the fault of the actual ceramics and my cheap skate self! But anyway back to the point, the website is www.homecrafts.co.uk and through them i will buy some transfer paper at a reasonable price and will just put the ceramics in the oven - not a long term solution but great for testing purposes!

No comments:

Post a Comment